Tuesday, May 5, 2009

okok love((:

love!
MUHAMAD ADNAN^^
kay. hes a really great guy.caring siot!loving glerr! I HEART U! met at holiday inn kch on the 4th of august(baiem's brthday(:) hehe. nya cute glerr time yaa. i remember. he was wearing tis gray hush puppies polo shirt.n a whte shorts.gettin ready to swimm..anddd..splasshh!!n he went. haha,okok im weird to watch hs every movement.I GOT MY EYES ON U! haha. awkward bt nya cute. cewah.haha. thn,thres tis one cute lil guy asked fr my numb,i gave him my cuz's numb((: sory ahh. and3. cdak pn ball jth under tis canadian lady(tgah taning time ya) pnya chair. -dialogue btween me n tht canadian lady;
me;xcuse me,is tht urs??
lady;no.
me;so cn i take it?i thnk its my fren's.
lady;oh sure.okok.
me;tx lady!
and so,i took the ball n waited fr 'him' to take it bck frm me.hahaha.i waited n waited n waited. darn..stll waiting......and!!! the lil guy cme to me n ask fr the ball. haha. he said,,
guy;kak,mntak number..
me;kmk?phl? sapa mntak?(pretending nt to knw)
guy;cousin mek..adnan
me;c mk ehh. haha
thn,bila dh check out. CAME A TEXT MESSAGE! the text says..
beep;sapa tk?
me;sapa tk. ktk text kmk. plek ktk yaa..kmk adz.ktk?
beep;adnan. miak st joe,fm2.
anddd sooooo ooonn.. blah blah blah((:
cntinue texting smpe tis one day,he asked me to jmpa him at ***** ***. haha. sugar bun ba. n i went((: dgn mka yg bluurr. wndering whch one was him cz byk miak laki time ya bha((: yes! gotcha! he brought to the 2nd level of the building..
me;phl mk jmpa kmk?
nan;kwn mek ska ktk.nya mk ktk jd grk nya.tak mk c?
me;haha.gai. cmk ehh..
thn chaw!
after a few days texting,he changed hs celcom numb to digi numb((:
thn nk!!! HE PROPOSED! haha.. and.. love story tk akn kkal in my head. ilyilyilyilyily adnan! and we live happily ever after! love MUHAMAD ADNAN!!<3

wth oodles n oodles of love,
ADZ((: fullstop.

No comments:

Post a Comment